Wednesday, June 26, 2013

56 Days until my Flight leaves for Vienna

This summer has been a roller coaster! I was excited, nervous, terrified, and on the verge of chickening out. I became intimidated by the realization that I would have to shop, cook and clean and live in a foreign country. I don't understand metric, my "brushing-up" on German is coming along slowly, and trying to understand the physical cost of a euro was blowing my mind. But thankfully my older brother talked some sense into me and I am back on track. I have an opportunity to study music in the birthplace of Western music. I am excited and nervous about all the preparations I need to make before I go.
I can't believe I only have a month and a half before I have to leave the country and embark on a journey of learning and self-discovery. So many thing to do and so little time to do them!

No comments:

Post a Comment