Wednesday, July 31, 2013

20 Days!

This summer has been a roller coaster of the good, the bad, and the weird.

I started my summer job working for a movie theater. Which was pretty awesome. I have worker there previously and really liked my coworkers, bosses, and even the customers. 

My grandfather, whom I love very much and was close to passed away due to kidney failure at the age of 92. 

I quit my job due to stress and slight depression. 

I leaned how to cook, made many new friends, and trying to live each day as a reflection to the love I have graced with. 

I am still preparing for my adventure abroad. Recently I acquired a new camera and cannot wait to shot photographs of literally everything. I have been working on some new pieces as well as dusting off a few pieces for upcoming auditions in Vienna. I have all of the clothes I want to take with me picked out and waiting to be packed. Slowly I am acquiring a nine month supply of contacts, contact solution, deodorant, among other things I can't live without. I began a personal journal to help me deal with any emotionally challenging encounters that I don't feel comfortable sharing on the internet.

On the happiest note, I am dying to get started and to learn more about music and see the world as it may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment